1. What Is Social Investment Tax Relief?
2. Why Did The Government Introduce SITR?
3. How Much Can I Invest In SITR Investments?
The maximum an investor can invest is £1 million which would equate to £300,000 in tax deduction based on the 30% tax relief. There is no minimum investment limit, although if you invest through a fund there may be a minimum threshold (the Resonance SITR Fund has a minimum investment of £20,000). To benefit from the 30% tax relief the investment must be held for a minimum of three years.
4. How Does An Organisation Qualify For SITR Investment?
5. What Are The Benefits Of SITR To A Social Enterprise?
6. Resonance Has Three SITR Funds
7. As A Qualifying Investor What Benefits Can I Expect From A Resonance SITR Fund?
8. Why Are The Resonance SITR Funds Regional
9. What Are The Benefits Of An Investment From A Resonance SITR Fund For A Social Enterprise?
10. What Are The Keys Facts About Resonance SITR Funds?
Resonance Limited is a company registered in England and Wales no. 04418625
Resonance Impact Investment Limited, a subsidiary of Resonance Limited, is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Firm number 588462.
Disclaimer: This website does not contain, constitute, nor does it form part of, an offer to sell or purchase or a solicitation of an offer to sell or purchase, any securities, investments or financial instruments referred to herein or to enter into any other transaction described herein. Resonance is not providing, and will not provide, any investment advice or recommendation (personal or otherwise) to you in relation to any securities, investments or financial instruments or transactions described herein. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website, neither Resonance nor its officers accept any liability for its contents or for any errors or omissions.