WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO GET INVESTMENT FROM THIS FUND
We are excited to announce the forthcoming launch of a new Resonance investment fund, which will invest in high impact social enterprises enabling them to access the growth investment they need.
The fund will initially focus in three UK regions - South West, West Midlands and North West, where Resonance has a strong track record of investing; with on the ground investment teams and well-established social enterprise networks, before rolling out across the rest of the UK.
The fund will focus on investing into Social Enterprises that are working within their communities to
- Tackle Socio-economic Inequality
- Improve Health & Wellbeing
- Support a just transition to a low-carbon economy
The Resonance Enterprise Investment fund will aim to provide a range of finance products to support the growth of social enterprises, which can be tailored to each enterprise’s specific needs. The fund will embed an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion lens across its entire model from pipeline development and investment assessments to internal process and team – supported and challenged by external EDI partners.
This approach has been developed and tested in order to meet the varied needs, growth and impact profiles of social enterprises. The products have been designed to allow investment into a wide range of legal structures from charities (with trading income) and Community Interest Companies to Companies Limited by Shares (with strong mission and dividend locks in place). The product suite will include:
Launchpad Loans – smaller, starter loans for enterprises starting their growth journey
Unsecured Loans – larger loans of up to 8 years for enterprises with clear growth potential
Revenue Share Loans (Quasi-Equity) – equity-like, patient investment for high growth enterprises, a share of revenue is paid rather than a fixed interest rate (sharing risk & reward)
Equity – patient investment for high growth enterprises with viable exits and suitable legal structures
To register your interest in the fund and receive updates, please contact Jess Gibbon at the details below.
- GEOGRAPHY: South West; West Midlands & North West
- IMPACT FOCUS: Providing growth capital to social enterprises tackling socio-economic inequality; improving health & wellbeing and supporting a just transition to a low-carbon economy
- WHAT WE FUND: High Impact Social enterprises that need investment to grow
- AMOUNT: £20,000-£250,000
- COST: 6-8% pa cost of capital (revenue share agreements and equity investment options also available)
- TERM: 5-10 years
- SECURITY: Unsecured