What you need to know to invest in this fund
Professional Investors only.
The Resonance Enterprise Investment fund is targeting a launch date of the end of quarter one 2023 and follows on from the recent success of our SITR (Social Investment Tax Relief) and Health & Wellbeing Challenge Funds which in combination invested over £10m into over 70 social enterprises.
The fund will initially focus in three UK regions - South West, West Midlands and North West, where Resonance has a strong track record of investing; with on the ground investment teams and well-established social enterprise networks, before rolling out across the rest of the UK.
The fund will focus on investing into high impact social enterprises that are working within their communities to
- Tackle Socio-economic Inequality
- Improve Health & Wellbeing
- Support a just transition to a lower-carbon economy
The fund will initially be open for investment from socially responsible corporate organisations that are looking to invest for positive social impact whilst utilising the Community Investment Tax Relief (CITR). The fund has also been designed to accommodate individual professional investors at a later date.
INVESTMENT PROPOSITION KEY FACTS:
- WHO YOU LOAN TO: Resonance Enterprise Investment CIC, an accredited CDFI (Community Development Finance Institution)
- IMPACT: Providing growth capital to social enterprises tackling social economic inequality; improving health & wellbeing; supporting a just transition to low-carbon economy
- FUND SIZE: Target £10.1m
- TARGET RETURNS: Target 5% IRR - benefitting from access to CITR (c 6.7% Gross Equivalent)
- TERM: 5 years
- ASSETS: Portfolio of unsecured loans to Social Enterprises
- OPEN FOR INVESTMENT: From April 2023
Capital at Risk.