New Community Share Offer To Help Provide Space For More Vulnerable People In Cornwall To Flourish
More about this community share issue
Mustard Seed Property (MSP) is raising funds for the refurbishment of its second property (recently purchased) and for the purchase and development of a third property. The second property will be leased to its operational partner, Karrek Community CIC, to enable adults with learning disabilities to receive accommodation, support and care and increase their participation in the local community.
Share Price: £1
Minimum Investment: £250
Maximum Investment: £100,000
Offer Opened: 19 June 2020
Offer Closed: 30 November 2020
Minimum Raise For Offer To Proceed: £150,000
INVESTMENT PROPOSITION KEY FACTS:
- IMPACT: COMMUNITY, HOUSING, DISADVANTAGE
- TARGET RAISE: £600,000
- EXPECTED RETURNS: 3.50% PER ANNUM FROM 1 OCTOBER 2020 / 4.50% PER ANNUM FROM 1 OCTOBER 2021
- ASSETS: PROPOSED SMALL DEVELOPMENT OF SELF-CONTAINED FLATS & STUDIOS FOR KARREK COMMUNITY CIC
- OPEN FOR INVESTMENT: OPEN
For full information about the Mustard Seed Property Community Share Offer visit the Ethex investment platform, where you will be able to download the Share Offer Document and Application form:
Our community share offer has been awarded the Community Shares Standard Mark. The Community Shares Standard Mark is awarded by the Community Shares Unit to offers that meet national standards of good practice. These standards ensure that:
• The offer document and application form are easy to understand
• You are provided with all the facts you need to make an informed decision
• The facts are supported by the annual accounts and/or business plan for the society
• Nothing in the documents is purposefully incorrect, confusing or misleading.
Visit Community Shares Unit for more information about community shares and the Community Shares Standard Mark.