Privacy & Cookies
Resonance understands that your personal information is important and this Policy sets out how Resonance respects your privacy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at
Post: Resonance Ltd, The Great Barn, 5 Scarne Court, Hurdon Road, Launceston, PL15 9LR
Resonance will only hold your personal information if you have provided this to us, either in person, at an event, over the telephone, through our website, in writing (including email / messaging / social media) or by entering into a contract with us.
We do not buy mailing lists.
Use of our website
In general, you can use our website without giving us any personal information. Any IP address or domain name information that we collect is not used to personally identify you but is instead aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent and pages viewed, to improve the content and function of our website. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you, such as;
- a list of the products and services you express an interest in when you use the website;
- your name and contact information, including email address and company details which you may submit to us when you interact with us through the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we hold.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website you visit.
What we do with the personal information we hold
We use this information to provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- providing services you have requested and notifying you about important changes or developments to these services;
- responding to your inquiries and complaints or processing your requests in relation to your information;
- to follow up as part of our customer care procedures;
- to keep you up-to-date with our activity through the Resonance Newsletter;
- internal record keeping;
- administering offers;
- crime detection, prevention and prosecution;
- competitions and other promotions;
- evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing and for research, training and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our products and services;
- making our website easier for you to use and providing you with access to certain parts of the website;
We may contact you in writing, by phone or email. If you have a preferred method of contact, please let us know.
If we are providing you with products or services, you will also be subject to the specific terms and conditions relating to these, which may include additional information as to how we may contact you.
We would like to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting. We will only send you such information if you have expressed an interest in the general activities of Resonance or a particular product or service that we offer. We may contact you by email, post or telephone. You can change your preferred method of contact or opt-out of our marketing campaigns at any time by contacting us at:
Resonance Ltd, The Great Barn, Scarne Court, Hurdon Road, Launceston, PL15 9LR
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than on the following basis:
- where we have your permission;
- where we are required to do so by law;
- where it is needed by our agents, advisors or others involved in running accounts and services for you or in undertaking activities linked to the operation of such services or accounts on our behalf; or
- where the transfer or disclosure would otherwise be in compliance with legal requirements we are subject to including, but not limited to, statute or regulation.
We will hold your personal information only within the European Union (including the UK) and the General Data Protection Regulation will govern how we use and store your personal information.
Keeping your personal information up to date and accurate.
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or e-mail us. We will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
Requesting Personal Data
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our Data Protection Compliance Officer at Resonance Ltd, The Great Barn, Scarne Court, Hurdon Road, Launceston, PL15 9LR.
If you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal information, please contact the Data Protection Compliance Officer at Resonance Ltd at the above address. If you remain dissatisfied with the way that we have dealt with your complaint, you can contact the Information Commissioners Office at https://ico.org.uk.
Privacy and Cookies
Cookies are files that store information on your hard drive or browser allowing our website to recognise that you have visited it before.
However, if you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your machine as well as more general information about cookies.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the resonance website when you use it.
If you wish to view your cookie code, just click on a cookie to open it. You’ll see a short string of text and numbers. The numbers are your identification card, which can only be seen by the server that gave you the cookie.
For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.