If you are a high-impact, growing social enterprise looking to raise capital, there are a number of ways we can help you.
Investment readiness consultancy is the process a social enterprise needs to go through in order to prepare the business to make it attractive to potential investors.
Once social enterprises are ready for investment, Resonance can assist them to raise capital to support their growth.
There are a number of different ways that funding can be structured as well as a variety of sources of capital available to social enterprises to help them grow their impact and become more sustainable. These range from impact investment funds or angel investors who make direct investments, to community share issues – our team helps guide you through the finance options to find the right solution for your business model.
Types of Finance
- Bond Issues
- Equity including community share issues
- Quasi equity (revenue participation)
- Junior / Mezzanine debt
- Senior debt
- On balance sheet i.e. directly into your organization
- Off balance sheet i.e. through some type of special purpose vehicle
Or from any of these types of investors
- Retail investors
- Sophisticated investors / business angels Social venture capital funds
- Charitable Foundations / Family offices Ethical banks
- Other CDFIs